Monday, July 9, 2007

What if ... we could be a fruit?

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I am learning how to have more fun in my life so lets have a little fun here as I myself need to have a lot more fun in my life and not be so serious always.

If you could be any fruit, an apple, peach, pear, plum, watermelon, honeydew, cantelope, banana, pineapple, rasberries, strawberries, blueberries etc., what would you want to be and why?

My initial thought was I would want to be an apple so I would always be the apple of God's eye but I don't really care much for the taste of most sweet apples as I prefer the sour apples but wouldn't want to be thought of as one of those sour apples.

With summer here, two of my most favorite fruits to eat are rasberries and watermelon. I have fond memories of picking rasberries every summer as a child in our back yard but I think If I were to pick one it would be a watermelon since they are so filling and also help quench your thirst on hot summer days.

What would you want to be?

6 comments:

Shalene said...

I think I'd like to be a strawberry. They're nice and sweet, but just tart enough to be tangy sometimes. I think that fits. :) The best part is the chocolate that goes so well with strawberries. Any of you other ladies feeling me here? :)

Randee said...

I would be a banana. Long and thin (which I am not!)

But, with a banana, you have to peel off the outer layer to get to the good stuff. This I can relate to!

achildoftheking said...

I love anything in the melon family. It's nice, juicy & cool. Quenches my thirst and hunger everytime.

Kimberly

Lori Arriaga said...

Hi Kimberly, good to see you join in the conversation. Hope to see you around here more.

Anne said...

I think I'd be a pear. The more worn and spotty and bruised they look, the sweeter they are inside. I like to think that I'm growing sweeter on the inside as I do my pear-like thing on the outside. :)

Lori Arriaga said...

Anne, you are too funny with the pear thing.